Since customers are not able to purchase directly through the Matilda Jane website, the easiest way to get an order to me via the online collection is through an emailed Wishlist.
Here is the EASIEST way to build a wishlist.
1. Head to www.matildajaneclothing.com . Under the drop down menu “Our Collection” got to Collections and click “Browse the Collection”
2. On the LEFT HAND side of the page, click the tan “All Collections” button.
3. On the top bar where it says “Filter Bar” in brown, click the size you are looking for. This action will show you ALL the pieces available in a particular size.
4. When you find an item you want, under the sizes available box is a button that says “Add to Wishlist” – do that :).
5. When your Wishlist is complete, on the right hand side of the screen will be information to fill out – your name, email, phone number, etc. There is also a place for an EXTRA MESSAGE. If you could please put your mailing address there it will save a lot of time at check out!
6. Last step, You can enter my email address where it says, “Send to a Trunk Keeper” email@example.com, or enter 57105 in the Trunk Keeper search bar and I will come up that way as well.
I will then contact you within 12 -24 hours to verify everything and get payment information. YAY! New spring clothes!
If you have ANY questions on sizing, style, or fit while you are cruising online – CALL ME, EMAIL ME, TEXT ME – that’s why I’m here 🙂